Aries Acrylic Manufacturing, Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser ("you") the following about your new Aries Spa:
- Lifetime structural warranty of the fiberglass shell
- 3 year warranty on all electrical and plumbing components
- 2 year labor warranty
- 2 year finish warranty which includes any problem which is not covered under any of the above stated warranties
Aries Spas does not prorate any warranty ever - we take pride in a 100% warranty.
- This limited warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. Fuses, covers, light bulbs, light lenses, spa pillows, seals on pump and motor, and any factory installed accessories are specifically excluded from this limited warranty.
All warranties are null and void if any of the following occur:
- Spa has been subject to alteration, neglect, misuse or abuse
- Any damages caused by failure to install, maintain, and operate the spa in accordance with the recommendations contained in Owner’s Manual
- Any and all costs of spa’s removal and replacement including but not limited to removal and transportation, damages to landscaping and house structures
- Spa has been used in a non-residential application or an application in which it was not designed
- Spa shell damage caused by excessive heat build-up due to failure to cover the spa while empty of water and/or exposure to direct sunlight
- Any damages caused by improper maintenance of spa water chemistry or by any undissolved spa chemicals which may cause bleaching of the spa shell and erosion or discoloration of stainless jets
- Any repairs that are done by any one other than Aries Spas authorized agent, or anyone without expressed written permission by Aries Spas
- Do not use third-party salt-based systems in your spa! Damage caused by salt-based systems that have not been factory installed will not be covered under your warranty
- Aries Spas and its authorized agents shall not be liable for any injury, loss, cost or other damage, whether incidental, consequential, special or punitive, arising out of any defect covered by this limited warranty, including without limitation, loss of use of the spa and cost for removal of defective product, even if Aries Spas has been advised of the possibility of such damage, the liability of Aries Spas under this limited warranty, if any, shall not exceed the original amount paid for the defective product. Coverage under this limited warranty shall commence as of the original date of purchase and the duration of such coverage shall not extend for any reason whatsoever beyond the stated time period. These disclaimers shall be equally applicable to any service provided by Aries Spas or its authorized agents.
- This limited warranty is nontransferable and only applies to the original purchaser. This limited warranty supersedes the place of all other warranties expressed or implied, in fact or at law, including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. All warranty service must be authorized by Aries Spas and performed by its authorized agent. No dealer, distributor, service company, or other party is authorized to change, modify, or extend the terms of this limited warranty in any manner whatsoever.
- For warranty questions or claims please contact customer support at 972-771-6286.